Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome
Hello all, I am so happy and delighted to announce that I was nominated for my fourth blogger award. The Liebster award as I have learned it is a prestigious award that is given to bloggers by bloggers. Feeling so blessed to be nominated for the same award by four of our fellow bloggers, who write great posts and are always supportive of other bloggers. Please do visit their page to know more and connect with them. My heartfelt thanks to each one of you who nominated me.
- The first nomination is by Brad Osborne, who’s such a humble, supportive and a great writer, who writes wonderful poems, posts to express himself, stories and follows Taoism. http://commonsensiblyspeaking.wordpress.com/
- The second nomination is by Motivational dairies, she’s a happy energetic young blogger who writes motivational posts which are great reads. https://motivationaldiaries.home.blog/
- The third nomination is by Arun Arpan, who is a neat blogger, who is also kind and unconditional, he writes lovely poems, covers essential news articles, photography, and mainstream topics in Hindi. https://albeladarpan.blog/
- The fourth nomination is by Manoj Mehra, he is a young blogger who learnt a lot at a young age. He writes great posts that motivate, and empower. He also writes to create general awareness and safety to all. https://believestrong.wordpress.com/
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts about me
Please note that I’m randomly picking some of the questions asked by all the four friends
- I’m a calm person, I mostly follow my heart, anyways learned my lessons in return
- I have two girls, who are growing up pretty fast, they are now in college
- I love decorating my house, I change the theme of the decor often so, I’m not bored
- I like travelling to new and beautiful places
- I love reading books, my library is filled with books
- I watch movies with good stories, content and comedy
- I enjoy shopping and going out
- I enjoy listening to good music
- I’m blessed to have a good family who supports and encourages me
- I cannot engage in long conversations
- I try doing things differently and creatively, I always think about new approaches and learn by trial and erro
Question by bloggers
Question by Brad Osborne
1.A genie has appeared, but you only get one wish. What would it be?
*My wish would be for him to stay on this planet to protect and conserve it for the future generations to live.
2.If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
* I already changed a lot over the years. I have to learn to let go issues very easily, without over analyzing .
3.Coffee or coffee ice cream?
*Actually I like both, but I prefer hot coffee more over ice cream
Questions by Motivational Diaries
1. . Your worst punishment in your school?
*My worst punishment in school is wall chair
2. What do you do for instantly boosting your mood ?
*I start listening to some relaxing music on you tube or sit outside in fresh air
3. Which is the best memory of your life ?
*The best memories of my life are, it’s when I looked at my new born children for the first time, and the memories of their first smiles…
Questions by Arun Arpan
1.How can we help ourselves to be a better part of the society?
*I always think that change should be started from our own home, we should change our selves first, be more responsible to our elders, children and all other family members, then be a good citizen to your country and to the world. We can do community works, participate in good initiatives, helping people when ever you can, plant more trees, using less resources, throwing out less stuff by buying less, voting in election etc
2.Mention the work or thing which gives you the pleasure of life?
*Writing blogs is giving me that pleasure now a days.
3.Why did you start blogging and how does it help you as a person?
*I started blogging to express myself, to share the knowledge I received by reading, observing and learning from my own life lessons, this in turn is giving me a great joy, and I’m also interacting with other lovely bloggers who are here for the same reason.
Questions by Manoj Mehra
1. 1. Do you read a newspaper daily? If not, why don’t you read it?
*Yes I do read news paper daily, I especially like reading business section
2. . What do you do when you are sad?
*Sometimes I cry which relives sadness or call someone close or sometimes I sleep listening to the music till that sadness passes away.
3. What is your favorite food?
*I’m a pure vegetarian, any thing my mother cooks is my favorite one to eat .
Thank you y’all for reading. You all have been a great support for me, from the beginning. My best wishes and love to you all always.
I want to keep this nomination open for everyone, who wants to participate, as I have a tough time deciding just 10 blogs to nominate, because there are a lot of wonderful blog posts by my fellow bloggers, buzzing in my head right now !!! Any one who is interested please do answer the same questions I answered. Thank you all 😊