Hello everyone, I was nominated for the Sunshine blogger award for the first time. It always feels great to be nominated for blogger awards. Sunshine award, in particular, is giving me a renewed energy boost.
It was such a delight to be nominated by Prakriti @ motivational diaries. Her blog is one my favorite. Her posts are informative as well as motivating. Thank you so much dear Prakriti 💞
Plz do visit her blog to follow her.
Sunshine blogger award 🌻
Questions asked Prakriti
1.How do you maintain the blog and life balance?
*Actually it is becoming difficult sometimes, so I made some arrangements. Planning, researching and rescheduling are helping.
2. What’s the question that people ask you after visiting your blog ?
Nobody has asked any questions till now, they are just giving me positive feedback.
3. If you go back in time will you still start a blog despite being knowing the outcomes
*Yes for sure I will do it more confidently. It is difficult to make it successful but not impossible with hard work and learning.
4. Are you a party animal ?
* No, I don’t attend functions also that much.
5. What types of blogs do you prefer the most?
* I love reading poems, looking at travel pictures, photography and nice motivational posts etc… So I check out more of such blogs.
6. What is that particular thing, you have no problem splurging on?
* I have no regrets splurging on books, plants and home decoratives.
7. For one day, if you became the world’s richest person what you’ll do?
* 😂 plz someone make me for that one day, I will surely show you what I can or cannot do in that day. Just kidding. Truthfully, I have no idea what to do.
8. If you get a power for one day to get rid of any vegetable or fruit you don’t like, which vegetable or fruit would be that?
* May be mushroom, I don’t eat them.
9. Which is your favourite meme?
10.Books or movies ?
I love both books and movies, I can’t choose.
My nominee’s for the Sunshine blogger award are below ,,, there are many favorite bloggers but, I’m choosing who write relevant posts on positivism and encourage others.
Deeksha @ https://deesplatter.com
Arun Arpan @ https://albeladarpan.blog/
Nirant Gurav @ https://nirant138.wordpress.com/
Ameet kothari @https://ameetkothari.wordpress.com/
Dr Nimish @https://drnimish.wordpress.com/
MY questions to my dear nominee’s
- Are you a night owl or an early bird?
- What is your favorite season? Why?
- What is your favorite treat on a hot summer day?
- What do you like to do in your free time besides blogging?
- What would your dream home look like?
- What helps you get through a rough day?
- Where would you like to go on vacation if money wasn’t an issue?
- List your favorite post(s) that you have written?
- List your favorite post(s) that someone else has written?
- Do you write for healing, inspiration, or enjoyment?
- What kind of posts are you looking forward to writing in the near future?
Thank you every one for reading, you all had supported my page a lot.
I wish you all good health, happiness, peace and prosperity.
Please do comment below. Have a wonderful day.